in

Rose Gardening Community

A RoseMagazine.com Sponsored Community

Rose slugs

Last post 10-15-2018 4:31 AM by AntoniaMcElroy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-15-2015 8:48 AM

Rose slugs

Hello, I have the explorer roses in my yard and they are being attacked every year by rose slugs and sawfly larvae. I've tried flicking them off, spraying with water and a soap spray. Can anyone recommend something else? Something harsher that will kill on contact? The confusing thing is I have a $7 Canadian tire rose bush next to my house that doesn't seem to be as supceptable to the pests. Thanks.
  • 09-17-2016 2:49 AM In reply to

Re: Rose slugs

Hey Matt122, I think flicking them off, spraying with water and a soap spray would work, but only for a limited time period. If slugs are appearing again and again, then I would like to suggest you to contact some Pest controller who is an expert in Pest, rodent, slug extermination process. Nowadays pesky pest like bugs, termites, slugs are being a serious issue faced by almost every home owners and farmers.

• 10-15-2018 4:31 AM In reply to

Re: Rose slugs

The best solution is to wash them off with a good spray of water or let one of their natural enemies do the dirty work for you. Bring in the natural predators. If the infestation rises it is better to consult exterminator New Jersey to suggest the long-lasting solution. They have all the knowledge and equipment to help you protect your roses.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

Advertise With Us
Your Text Ad Goes Here
Let our Community know of your products and services. Your Ad dollars are well spent at RoseMagazine.com
http://www.rosemagazine.com/form/advertise.asp

Copyright © 2015 Rose Magazine Inc. All rights reserved.