in

Rose Gardening Community

A RoseMagazine.com Sponsored Community

Confetti Roses

Last post 06-05-2014 3:56 PM by nep1divi7. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-10-2013 5:28 PM

Confetti Roses

Hi, I'm Rose Lover, this is my first time posting on anything. I'm desperately seeking a Swim and Christensens floribunda Confetti rose. I've looked everywhere and had no luck. It's been my favorite since I first saw it in the mid 90s. I'm head over heels for this rose, I would appreciate any help or suggestions. For anyone who loves yellow roses, you should definitely look up this rose, its truly breathtaking.
  • 06-05-2014 3:56 PM In reply to

Re: Confetti Roses

Hi Rose Lover,

I have recently joined this site looking for information. I went to the forum and noticed your question.  It just so happens that I like yellow roses too.  Although

I am a newbie to roses, I have always loved them.  I started buying my roses from a site called "Jackson & Perkins".  I bought a floribunda called " Sunny Days". ( I  just bought it one month ago. It has just started to sprout buds.)  I also went to another site called "Heirloom Roses".  You may want to look at the variety for roses, especially the "English Legend" roses.  There is another site called "David Austin Roses".  They have lots of roses to chose from there as well.

The only site I bought from is Jackson  & Perkins.  Now that I know more sites I will buy from Heirloom, they are very reasonable, and have a wealth of information about growing roses!

I was surprised no one else bothered to respond to your question. 

Good luck in your pursuit!

eve 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

Advertise With Us
Your Text Ad Goes Here
Let our Community know of your products and services. Your Ad dollars are well spent at RoseMagazine.com
http://www.rosemagazine.com/form/advertise.asp

Copyright © 2015 Rose Magazine Inc. All rights reserved.