in

Rose Gardening Community

A RoseMagazine.com Sponsored Community

rose colour revert back

Last post 02-07-2014 8:01 PM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-13-2011 10:58 AM

rose colour revert back

hello all roselovers i planted some plants of Abracadabra rose bt what i was ecspecting deep maroon with yellow stries,the blooms were red.some blooms were exctly like i saw in the nursery.but many were only maroon just like any other deep red rose.some were only yellow.my question is how can i achive 100% abracadabra blooms.secondly the bushes vigour is not good as i was expcting.i have not seen these problems in other striped roses like anvil sparks,cabana,scentimental etc

• 07-29-2011 4:50 PM In reply to

Re: rose colour revert back

It is not unusual for striped roses to have some blooms in the plain colours so your rose is acting normal. The also usually take more kindness in regards to water and fertilizer than other colours. I have read that Scentimental and Cabana are not very strong growers too.
  • 02-07-2014 8:01 PM In reply to

Re: rose colour revert back

Yes.. Some striped roses would have some kind of blooms in the plain colors it's usual...And proper fertility of soil and the food we give to plants act more evenly on plants growth and its color...

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

Advertise With Us
Your Text Ad Goes Here
Let our Community know of your products and services. Your Ad dollars are well spent at RoseMagazine.com
http://www.rosemagazine.com/form/advertise.asp

Copyright © 2015 Rose Magazine Inc. All rights reserved.